Saturday, April 26, 2008

SEO Tip - Maintain & Improve your Google Page Rank by Updating Your Site Content

You have put together a great site and achieved a high rank in Google. However, don’t ever think you can then relax and still can keep your high page rank in Google. The job of search engine optimization (SEO) never ends. Your page rank will drop if your site do not have fresh content or do not have regular updates. I do not know Google’s page rank algorithm. However, when I see a drop in my page rank, I can gain some page rank back by adding new content in my website.

Of course, the best thing is to create a new content page. If not, at least slight changes in the existing pages. You will see the positive effect on page rank a few days after new content is added. (at least from my experience)


Don’t think you can stop working as soon as you have built a good site, it is a long and continuous effort to keep your site in good ranking. If you do not have new content, your page rank will continue to drop. However, when you think about it, Google’s algorithm enables it to return the best and most update results for any particular search.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?

watson said...

Your blog is one of my favorites seen around blog explosion. Keep up the good work.

Brian Spiedel said...

Your SEO tip is really helpful. I have understood that regular updates of fresh content to a site, will gain positive results.

Adam decker said...

SEO rocks! But i know only a little about it. Can you help me watson?

e-commerce software said...

Thank you for the info,I must update my site content so that I can maintain the page rank of my site,I am not aware for this situation until i read your posted article.